What's Up Wednesday: Number One With a Bullet Edition
(psst. It's Tuesday night. I shouldn't be writing this. I'm sort of procrastinating on a particularly tricky revision.)
Today's What's Up Wednesday post will be presented in BULLET POINTS. Without links. I'm in a bit of a hurry.
WHAT I'M READING:
- YA Buccaneers Reading Mutiny titles. So far I've read
- ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS
- BETSY AND THE GREAT WORLD
- THE LUCKIEST GIRL
- Currently reading THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Katya Millay.
WHAT I'M WRITING:
- Revisions - the stuff I've been putting off.
WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO:
- Last weekend's Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family. Deleted scenes!
- Great dinner catching up with two of my oldest friends, Dana and Emily, friends since 2nd and 3rd grade.
- Getting back into the swing of things with homework, planners, spelling words.
- Making lunches.
- FOOTBALL! I'm so happy that football has started, even though both the Bills and the Packers lost on Sunday. #gobills
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW:
So, what's up with you this week? Are you excited to see CATCHING FIRE in 71 days?