YAB SWB Update:: Roll With It Edition
Week Two Accomplishments:
- Read and critiqued two 30-page selections from my writers group. We had our meeting on Saturday.
- Hit 40k on KEYS. The YAB Word Sprints definitely helped me achieve that goal! Way to go, Biren!
- I got to interview my friend Ella Martin - whose debut novel WILL THE REAL PRINCE CHARMING PLEASE STAND UP? will be out soon - over at YA Buccaneers.
- Took my lunch break every day.
- Read a little bit each day. Continued to fuel my Edelstein obsession by listening to the Ruby Red trilogy on audiobook. I'm currently reading ASK AGAIN LATER by Liz Czukas.
- Bonded with the awesome writers of #TeamDefiance. WE WON'T BACK DOWN.
- Worked a bit more on the editing business.
- Wrapped up some Cub Scouts stuff; still have a few things to do before I can totally pass the torch.
The Plan for Week Three:
- Begin tax prep (yes, I procrastinate this every stinking year).
- Get to 45k in KEYS.
- Get in on at least two Twitter writing parties with #TeamDefiance.
- Client edits.
- Oh yes, I've got those back-to-back birthday parties this weekend. That means I've got a lot of cleaning and cooking and shopping to do.
- See Divergent.
- Get a haircut (first one in 13 months - yikes!).