YAB SWB Update :: It's Really Spring Edition!
Here's a quick Bootcamp update - my goals for last week were:
Dive into my next client edit.I'm loving it. This particular author excels at world building and description and every time I sit down with this manuscript, I am THERE.
- Continue to work on KEYS revisions - write every day. (Er, um, well, I did not write every day, although I did have a very important sequencing break-through, which will require a lot of work but will make a huge difference.)
- Work on the short story that I started last week, which is kind of creepy and dark. I've already written the last line: "I told you not to snoop around." (Whoops! I kind of forgot about this.)
Read every day.YES! I read every day. Fold laundry. (lame, I know, but maybe if I write it here, I won't put it off for days.)I folded laundry the same day I started the next batch. I hate laundry.
- Finish revision of KEYS to send to CPs.
- Get outside! It's finally spring here!
- Exercise and eat better, which always seems easier to do when you're not buried under several feet of snow.
- Finish client edit by Sunday night.
- Work on KEYS every day.
- Read every day.
- Exercise three times (baby steps. BABY steps).
- Fold laundry (lame part deux).