Summer Reads :: 2015
I'm not sure where July went, and August was filled with a couple of vacations and other family fun. Both months, I read quite a bit - up until the last couple of weeks when I had a lot of other responsibilities that took up all of my spare time. I hope to share more about the summer and some other fun news soon.
I read a total of 23 books this summer, many of them for the YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge. I fell a bit short of completing all the categories - missing four squares - because I didn't plan out my reading time correctly and see above about the last couple of weeks.
Overall, though, I'm happy with my summer reading accomplishments. Here are my books for July and August:
- THREE DAY SUMMER by Sarvenaz Tash
- LOVE IS A MIX TAPE by Rob Sheffield (my heart, oh my poor heart!)
- KISSING TED CALLAHAN (AND OTHER GUYS) by Amy Spalding
- THE SECRETS OF ATTRACTION by Robin Constantine
- THE SUMMER OF CHASING MERMAIDS by Sarah Ockler
- SAINT ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen
- WILD HORSES by Jessica Burkhart
- GIDGET by Frederick Kohner
- THE WRATH AND THE DAWN by Renee Ahdieh
- EMMY & OLIVER by Robin Benway
- MORE THAN FASHION by Elizabeth Briggs
- DREAM A LITTLE DREAM by Kerstin Gier (re-read)
- TRUTH & TEMPTATION by Riley Edgewood
- AUDREY, WAIT by Robin Benway
What was the best book you read this summer?
I almost read Gidget, too :) But, like you, I ran out of time. Enjoy the last few days of summer!ReplyDelete